Twelfth Night opens this week! Prepare for plenty of fun and laughs this Thursday July 30, Friday July 31, and Saturday August 1!
As you plan for our festivities downtown, remember these parking tips:
Please note we anticipate a lot of downtown traffic this weekend and are recommending that HART patrons allow plenty of time to get to the park.
*For Friday July 31st, we strongly recommend that HART patrons park in the Zoo parking lot to avoid the sold-out Indians game and the 40,000 people attending the One Direction concert at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- White River State Park underground parking garage: 801 West Washington Street (not recommended for Friday, July 31st)
- Entrance is located between the Eitlejorg Museum and the Indiana State Museum (and across Washington Street from the Marriott Courtyard Hotel/JW Marriott complex).
- Price: $6-$10. Mention you are with HART Shakespeare for the $6 price!
- From the underground garage, exit the western pedestrian staircase and head west into White River State Park. The JW Marriott will be to your back and the NCAA Headquarters will be on your right. Stroll west along the canal until you reach the Celebration Plaza Amphitheatre where HART performs. The White River is our backdrop.
- See accompanying Mobility Assistance information for a golf cart ride from the garage or from the Indiana State Museum drop-off circle.
- Indianapolis Zoo parking: 1200 West Washington Street: STRONGLY RECOMMENDED, especially for FRIDAY, JULY 31st
- Zoo parking will remain open all three evenings for HART’s Shakespeare production
- Price: $10 for general public; $6 for zoo members
- From the Zoo parking lot, walk in between the Zoo entrance building and the White River Gardens (“butterfly”) building. Follow the sidewalk between these buildings and pass through an iron gate. You will then be on the old Washington Street pedestrian bridge. Simply walk east across the bridge (towards the JW Marriott) and the Celebration Plaza Amphitheatre where HART performs will be on your left.
Can’t wait to see you this weekend!